Friday, January 25, 2008

Earn Points Being a Member of a Car Site

UPDATE:

I just cashed out for $50 Amazon. This site is awesome and I would definitely recommend getting in when it's still fresh.

You can trade them in for XBOX360's, PS3's, Wii's, games, ipods, a lot of stuff. Gaining points seems to be fairly easy. And you can gain up to 252 points a day. You can watch multiple videos at a time and you don't have to watch the entire video to get the points! You can watch the same videos each day. Should take you maybe 20 seconds to max out points for the day.

Goodies to redeem

Watch a Video 10 Credits
Rate a Video 1 Credits
Leave a Comment 1 Credit
Upload a Video 20 Credits
Create a Ride 25 Credits
Upload a Photo 5 Credits

Link to Site

Please use me as your referral, my username is flong. Thanks! :)

I will report back when I have enough points to get anything.

4 comments:

Lawrence Tam said...

need to leave your username so people can use you as a referrel

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Haha oops, my user name is Plop, but it's ok if you don't refer me.

Unknown said...

Hmm hopefully I can try to get the $50 Amazon gc too. Just 25 more days haha.